In managed hosting plan, part of our services free of charge include installation, initial configuration, initial data migration and personal tech support.
SSL and SPDY support is only free for single instances of c3.large plan and up and all sizes of multiple instances plan.
In managed hosting plan, we will manage your sites for you so you don’t have to.
When you login to your new WordPress site, you will see the default plugins that comes with it like Hello Dolly and Akismet. As a part of our service, we also have added plugins that are cleverly designed and carefully hand-picked by our top engineers such as:
- Contact Form 7 – Manages multiple contact forms that you can customize
- Crazy Bone – Tracks user name, time of login, IP address and browser user agent
- Debug Bar - Adds a debug menu to the admin bar
- Debug-Bar-Extender- Extends the Debug Bar plugin with additional tabs for measuring runtimes between checkpoints
- Debug Bar Console - Adds PHP/MySQL console to the debug bar
- Flamingo – Manages your contact list on WordPress
- Login Lockdown - Records the IP address and timestamp of every failed login attempt.
- Nephila Clavata – Allows you to mirror your WordPress media uploads over to Amazon S3 for storage and delivery
- Nginx Cache Controller – Plugin for Nginx Reverse Proxy
- Nginx Mobile Theme – Lets you switch theme according to the User Agent on the Nginx reverse proxy
- Rublon Account Security: Two-Factor Auth+ - Instant account security with effortless, email-based 2-factor authentication
- Simple GA Ranking – Ranking plugin using data from google analytics
- The WP Booster CDN Client – Deliver static files from WPBooster CDN
Simply activate these recommended plugins and get started.
Please check our Amimoto Performance Page for features and more services.